Voted Top Orthodontist 2015-2023
As an orthodontist in Lake St. Louis, MO, and Kirkwood, MO, I love watching the patient’s self-confidence grow. It is amazing how someone who never used to smile or was afraid of smiling can change. After all, a smile is often the first thing people notice.
Orthodontic treatment with braces and orthodontics is a group effort between the patient, family, dentist, orthodontist, and staff. It is my responsibility to keep everyone working together in a positive manner. This way the patient’s experience will be a success.
- Bachelor’s degree — the University of Missouri at Columbia
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery — the University of Missouri at Kansas City
- Orthodontic certificate — the University of Missouri at Kansas City
- Master’s degree in oral biology — the University of Missouri at Kansas City
In order to offer patients the best care, I attend continuing education courses throughout the year. This way I can provide patients with the most current, evidence-based methods of treatment. This allows us to extend the period between appointments, saving time and expense, and providing a more comfortable and convenient treatment experience.
As a part of my continuing education, I am an active member of the following organizations:
- American Dental Association
- Greater St. Louis Dental Society
- Missouri Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Midwestern Society of Orthodontists
Outside the Office
I am a native of Joplin, MO, and am married to my longtime sweetheart, Clare. We were blessed with our daughter, Brooklyn, in 2012, and our sons Beau, in 2015, and Beckham, in 2019. In my free time, I enjoy playing and watching sports. My favorite teams are the Missouri Tigers, St. Louis Cardinals, and Blues. I also enjoy hanging out at the lake, traveling, working out, running, and golfing. One of the most rewarding aspects of being an orthodontist is the long-lasting relationships you create with patients and their families.