No hidden fees - retainers for life
Other orthodontic offices offer all-inclusive programs only for the patient to find out later that they owe money. Dr. Borello understands the financial aspect of braces and orthodontic treatment, this is why he provides a no-hidden fee guarantee!
Dr. Borello has also recently partnered with OrthoFi, which allows patients to create customized payment plans that fit within their individual budgets. OrthoFi allows patients to select their own down payment, determine their own monthly payments, and easily manage their accounts online.
To learn more about the benefits of OrthoFi, click here.
Trust is an important part of Borello Orthodontics. Our aim is to serve you – this includes eliminating hidden fees and making payments as hassle-free as possible. Additionally, once you or your child has completed braces or orthodontic treatment, the retainer is included!
- Wear your retainer at all times, until the doctor instructs otherwise.
- Take your retainer out when eating, and always put it back in its case! (Most appliances are lost in school lunchrooms or restaurants.)
- Clean the retainer thoroughly once a day with a toothbrush and toothpaste. Use warm but not hot water. Brushing retainers removes the plaque, and eliminates odors. Efferdent® or other orthodontic appliance cleaners can be used but do not take the place of brushing.
- When your retainer is not in your mouth, it should ALWAYS be in its case. Pets love to chew on them!
- Initially, you may find it difficult to speak. Practice speaking, reading, or singing out loud to get used to it faster.
- Retainers are breakable, so treat yours with care. If your retainer gets lost or broken, call us immediately.
- If you have any questions or concerns about your retainer, or you believe it needs adjusting, call us. Do not try to adjust it yourself.
- Always bring your retainer to your appointments.
- Retainer replacements are expensive, but with proper care they will last for years!
- Remove your retainer when you go swimming.
- Keep retainers away from hot water, hot car dashboards, pockets, the washing machine, and napkins.